10. The closer you get to the mall, the more people cut in front of you, practically taking the front of your car off.
9. The bell ringers will ring that damn bell right in your ear and publicly shame you if you don’t put a quarter in their bucket, even if your hands are full.
8. Your mother-in-law will ask you what you want for Christmas and then get you exactly the opposite.
7. No matter how hard you try, there will be three hours of wrapping to do on Christmas Eve.
6. Old ladies will rip a toy right out of your hand, in Walmart, because it is the last one.
5. You gain ten pounds eating chocolate, because you know someone will talk you into cutting the junk food for a New Years resolution and you’ve got to fill up now.
4. They start the Christmas music in the stores so early in the season that you can’t stand it by Christmas.
3. When you arrive at the homeless shelter to volunteer, one of the food servers offers you a bowl of soup because the stress of the holidays has reduced you to looking like you slept outside.
2. You run out of scotch tape at 11:30 pm on Christmas Eve when you have three gifts left to wrap.
1. All of the radio stations on Christmas Day are playing Christmas music. You would kill to hear a rock song.