1. I accept myself for who I am.
2. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
3. I will and am doing the best I am able to considering the state of my mind and body.
4. Today is a new day. I will not feel bad about choices I made yesterday.
5. I do not have to worry about the future today. The future is unknown.
6. I cannot control other people and am not responsible for decisions other adults make.
7. My mind and body are interconnected. Both must be cared for.
8. I do not have to injure myself mentally, emotionally or physically for others.
9. Peace can only be found within myself.
10. There is peace in stillness. Stillness of the body. Stillness of the mind.