10. When you go for holiday dinner, there will be one hand towel in the bathroom for 20 people.
9. You are eating the food that Grandma brought when you see her cough and sneeze, and then wipe it on the back of her hand.
8. You go to the hostess’s fridge to get more milk for your kids and you notice the expiration date was 4 days ago.
7. The host is feeding the dog meat from the table and then he passes you the cranberry sauce.
6. The cashier at the grocery store is coughing like she has bronchitis as she is bagging your groceries. When you offer to bag it yourself, she says “I don’t mind”
5. Someone stuffed their used, snotty tissues back into the tissue box.
4. Your daughter comes and hands you back the hairbrush…
View original post 140 more words