Encouraging Thunder Award.
Thank you to Peace From Panic for nominating me for the Encouraging Thunder Award. I appreciate that you thought of me 🙂
Here are the rules that I copy and pasted from the post that nominated me.
- Post it on your blog.
- Grant other bloggers the award.
What you cannot do:
- Abuse or misuse the logo.
- Claim that it is your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
- Enjoy the award!
- At least give thanks via comments, likes and/or mentioning the blog that you received the award from.
- Mention your purpose in blogging.
My purpose in blogging is to find my voice. I want to be able to express my feelings and thoughts in a meaningful way to to reach out to others who are also struggling to find their voices !
I would like to thank Mon from Transcend Blog for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you for thinking of me!!
My nominees are
Here are my questions for my nominees…
Check out this link
Then write down 10-15 of the most important and meaningful core values to you. Circle your top 5.
You do not have to post this if you do not want to. But it will be helpful to you in order to keep your focus and your passion for your work and other things you do 🙂
Here are the answers to the Questions I was asked
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
What are your views about my blog?
I like your blog. It is very interactive with the readers. It has a variety of different topics that are meaningful to your readers.
Who do you consider your blogger twin?
- I have never heard this term before. I guess it would be someone who has similar values and messages to yours. I am not really sure who I would choose as a blogger twin.
What is your favorite book?
- The Five Love Languages
- One inspirational song?
- Don’t You Worry Bout a Thing by Stevie Wonder
Your favorite quote?
- Live Love Laugh
One way we can be a kinder person?
- Try to suspend any preconceived ideas about someone based on their race, religion, color, clothing etc. Get to know them for the individual person that they are inside.
One of the bloggers you can’t miss a post from?
One writing trick that you use?
- I do not really think of writing that way. I write posts differently depending on the type of post. I guess I would say to write as if the person reading it has no idea about the topic at all. Explain things you are talking about or give links that would be helpful if they do not know the topic.
Sorry about all those numbers along the side. They followed me when I copied and pasted and I cannot get rid of them. I think they are stalking me !!!! AHhh