This is a creative writing therapy, self discover exercise that I have thought of just now. I am sure someone has done this before, but it came to my head just now.
You can try this yourself. It is good for times when you
1. Can’t think of what to write
2. Need to express something and cannot find how
3 Are not sure what you feeling
4. Are nor sure what you are thinking
5. Want to explore your mind
Here is the exercise.
Begin with the first word that comes to your head.
Write one word to connect to the first word and then continue down to 10 words.
Next I will write phrases. This can be poetic, rational, fantasy or whatever comes to your head. This should be good for you.
You write the words quickly, using the first thing that comes to your head. Do not overthink this, Just keep it flowing, Don’t worry about rules or sticking with anything, Just write!
First word is – Time
Phrases starting also with the word Time
1. Time is interconnected
2. People are interconnected
3. People move on
4. New friends come in
5. Trust needs to happen
6. It is hard to know who
7. Trust needs to be earned
8. Trust requires faith
9. Faith is within you
10. Even when it has been broken, it can come back
* You can come up with your own starting word, Here are some suggestions, if you can’t think of one.
Love, Friendship, success, writing, blog , connection , life , death, compassion, kindness, peace, future, pain, comfort, book, child, mother, lover, passion, desire, past, cell phone, story, addiction, mind, thoughts, feelings,