Random morning musings
1. People can read lists, even when they are having anxiety and are rushing through their busy day.
2. Reading lists helps the brain to become more organized
3. Writing lists helps the brain to become more organized.
4. See I mean say to organize the yes brain It is working very so much
5. Just kidding.
6. Did you worry about my brain or think my cell phone was acting up?
7. The brain needs to be active in order to keep working well.
8. Learning new things keeps the brain active.
9. Learning things can be reading about something, learning a new game, a craft, a new yoga posture….a new love position. ….mmmm..
10. Just trying to make you smile a little and see if you are paying attention. If I had someone to practice love positions with, then I would not be talking to you guys right now….no offense ….sigh..
If you do have someone next to you in the bed that is sweet ..go cuddle and stop reading my goofy post..
11. You might already know but I have issues sticking within the parameters of a top ten list.
12. No….really…I just cannot stop talking…
13. And I think it is funny to go past ten…Yes I can sometimes be easily amused…
14. And I feel boxed in, when I get to number 10
15. And freeeeeeee to go beyond 10…weeee…womp…womba woo
16. I am feeling a bit better today
17. Perhaps this depression that has been sucking me into a pit of darkness lately, is beginning to lift
18. I could not have written a funny post last week or the week before. ..or a few days ago
19. This is hopefully a good sign
20. Talkativeness is usually a sign of depression lifting for me
21. So is the feeling of wanting to challenge things, like ethical things at work.
22. But then….sometimes doing the right thing gets me into trouble
23. I end up annoying the ” normals” who want me to stay in my place….and not to incorporate creative, innovative thinking into my work
24. Probably good I am off today…
25. I need to be working for myself so I will be free to think outside the bix
26. And go outside the parameters of top ten lists….so to speak…