It it time once again, bum bum bum buuuum….for an Annie’s Top Ten Random Stream of Consciousness Thoughts List. Yay !
So, here we go.
1. I never stick to 10 things, so I wonder if I will this time…
2. You can try to make a list like this yourself. It is just a free flow list, for you to see what things are running through your head, and also what things just pop into your head.
3. I have been listening to affirmation audio files, that are from Spartan Life Coach. This course is called “Overcoming Narcissistic Abuse” I really like the audio affirmations,
.4. My favorite affirmation from the tapes is….”I no longer allow people to use me, in order to feel what it is that they need to feel”
5. This course is designed to help deal with the aftermath of narcissistic abuse. It is made up of a combination of videos, audios and written exercises. I think it is really great and is helping me to feel less anxiety already.
6. Another affirmation he gives is “I do not expect to find compassion and empathy were there is none.” I am letting go of my expectation of compassion, where I know there is none.
7. These are great things to learn and to understand. The more you keep looking for compassion and empathy, where there is none, the more we torment ourselves and allow abusers to torment us.
8. In the audios, he talks about observing people’s behavior in a calm and detached way, when they are acting in a way to try to drive you into a certain negative emotional state. When you observe them, from a detached point of view, then it becomes more difficult for them to suck you into the emotional state that they want to cause in you.
9. I find that the more I study and learn about a variety of subjects, the better my brain works in general. This is important when I need to be able to asses people and situations. The ability to think faster and better, is helpful in everything I do.
10. Instead of us getting set in our ways, perhaps it is better for us to keep an open mind about the nature of things. If we still see things the way we saw them 10 years ago, then what have we learned. Life should be an ongoing learning process and we should be open to things that there are to learn.
11. This is eleven, I could have stopped at 10, but that would not have been as fun.
12. I wonder where the blog awards came from. I looked up the origin of peer blog awards and I could not find anything. I only found info about more official awards.
Does anyone know how the Versatile Blogger Award or the Liebster Award was started, when they were started or who started them? I was just curious. I think that I would like to start one of my own. It would be fun to start it and then track what happens with it.
13. Oh no ! I should not end on 13. But the number 13 is not one of the things I fear. You can make your own list now. ❤
Lots of love,