10. When you go for holiday dinner, there will be one hand towel in the bathroom for 20 people.
9. You are eating the food that Grandma brought when you see her cough and sneeze, and then wipe it on the back of her hand.
8. You go to the hostess’s fridge to get more milk for your kids and you notice the expiration date was 4 days ago.
7. The host is feeding the dog meat from the table and then he passes you the cranberry sauce.
6. The cashier at the grocery store is coughing like she has bronchitis as she is bagging your groceries. When you offer to bag it yourself, she says “I don’t mind”
5. Someone stuffed their used, snotty tissues back into the tissue box.
4. Your daughter comes and hands you back the hairbrush she always borrows. She pulls a note from her book bag and says “the teacher said to give you this”
The note reads “Please be advised that there have been 6 students at the school sent home due to lice.”
3. When you get to the nursing home to visit your great aunt, there is a big sign that says “Free hand sanitizer available at the desk. We have had a bad virus going through here all week.”
2. While keeping your Great Aunt Sophie company during her dinner, she reaches her fork over and takes food from the other resident’s plate and eats it.
1. When you tell her that it is not the right thing to do, she says “oh I’m sorry. That was rude. Hang on , I’ll get you some too!”