I have not posted in a coupl3 of days. I have not been feeling well. I think I have some sort of a sinus infection combined with anxiety from PTSD.
I fell asleep when I gor home today at 6 pm and just woke up now at midnight. I am goung to go back to sleep after I do this. I just took some pain medicatiin for the headache.
The weather in New Jersey has been beautiful. Hopefully tomorrow I will sit outside for awhile. If I get to the house I babysit at early, I can sit in their porch.
I feel like the sun will help whatever is dragging me down. If it is not better tomorrow then I will figure out how and where to be seen to get antibiotics. But I would prefer it dissipate on its own.
The message that is on my mind for you is to be more aware of your real truth, and your authentic feelings. Here are some things you can practice this week.
1. When sitting or laying comfortably, focus on your body and how the energy feels and how each part has sensations.
Start by bringing your attention to your toes. Focus on the right foot toes and notice the sensations in them. See if you can feel energy flowing through them.
Then focus on your left foot toes and observe the sensations and feelings in each toe. Do this with your feet. Then your fingers and hands.
It will bring your mind’s attention inwardly towards your sensations and away from anxiety and the thought patterns that start anxiety.
2. Look up yoga postures and choose 2 that you can do easily. Practice these pistures a few times a day, for a few minutes each.
3. Get ingredients for fresh salad…Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers….whatever you like. And a nice light dressing like an Asian Ginger, or something with a nice flavor.
Notice all the flavors and textures, as you are eating the salad. Each ingredient having it’s own energy and benefit for your health.
4. Take a pause before making decisions and choices. Don’t go on automatic pilot all day. Feel the sensations in your body and what they are telling you about how you feel about the choice you were going to make. Rethink and when you can, make a conscious choice, rather than a subconscious reaction.
5. Realize that the people around you will not change for you. If there are needs you have that are not being met by the people in your life, find a place where people are most likely to be tbe kind of personalities, and spiritual consciousness levels, that are more likely to support your needs.
6. Expise yourself to something that will allow you to laugh freely. It might be a tv show, a person, a group of people, a place or anything you enjoy.
Don’t imprison yourself into situations with no joy and no laughter. Break out of those places and people when you can.