This is a just for fun and letting you get to know me better list. Ten random facts about me .
1. I have two daughters that are beautiful and very artistic. They are independent thinkers just the way I raised them to be.
2. I went to college as a music education major. My main instrument was classical guitar. I also did voice.
3. I barely remember how to play classical guitar but I still can play rock, rock and roll , fold music and blues. I am eccectic about the music I like to perform.
4. A typical set list that I used to play at the restaurants and bars was
Take it Easy – by the Eagles
Love is a Rose- by Linda Rondstat
Blue Sued Shoes – by Elvis Presley
Leaving on a Jet Plane – by Peter Paul and Mary
Country Roads – by John Denver
Layla – by Eric Clapton
Sunshine of your Love – by Cream
Hey Joe – by Jimmie Hendrix
On the Banks of the Ohio – by Joan Baez
Big Yellow Taxi – by Joni Mitchell
Mercedes Benz – by Janis Joplin
White Rabbit – by Jefferson Airplane
Wish You Were Here – by Pink Floyd
Major Tom – by David Bowie
Hotel California – by the Eagles
Rock Around the Clock – by Buddy Holly
California Dreamin – by Mamas and the papas
She Loves You – by The Beatles
Don’t Stop – by Fleetwood Mac
For What it’s Worth – by Buffalo Springfield
Ain’t That a Shame – by Fats Domino
5. I have not played professionally in about 10 years but I would like to get back into the bar gig scene.
6. I need to learn some of the newer songs because all the songs I know are old.
7. There is cold air blowing through my bedroom window right now, because the plastic I put up blew apart.
8. I love my bunny rabbit very much.
9. I love my boyfriend very much but do not see him often because he lives and works in another state.
10. I am the oldest of 5 girls. My youngest sister is 20 years younger than me.